When you become a member of Lord Aylmer Home & School, you receive the following:
- Voting powers at any of our Lord Aylmer Home & School meetings. This includes a right to vote on planned fundraisers and activities and how raised funds can be used for our Lord Aylmer students.
- Access to a wide range of resources, workshops and networking opportunities that improve the leadership skills of the Lord Aylmer Home & School. Today’s Home & School leaders become tomorrow’s community leaders.
- Access to a wide range of resources and workshops that raise the standards of home and school life by promoting improved social and parental skills at home, at school and for the community as a whole.
- A voice for you, the parent, through collective representation at government levels and within organizations
involved in the education sector and/or youth sectors.
- A subscription to the quarterly Quebec Federation of Home & School (QFHSA) NEWS, published since 1948, which preserves and celebrates the contributions, concerns and activities of local associations, reflecting the unique culture of the English-speaking school community of Quebec.
- Provision of charitable tax receipts for our Home & School donations and liability insurance coverage for every volunteer member in good standing when volunteering in a Home & School sponsored event.
- The privilege to function as an independent parent volunteer organization with our own bank account and agenda, in conjunction with our school’s governing board and administration and in accordance with QFHSA’s guidelines.
- Paying the membership fee also shows your support and belief in the work of Home & School.